Ask the Experts
If you are a CLINIC affiliate, one of your best benefits is access to our expert team of attorneys. Use the Stella McCartney red pants size EU38 to contact a CLINIC attorney about questions on individual cases or other issues concerning immigration law practice or strategy. You must be Stella Mccartney Rolled Crop Pant to access this form.
Fact sheets, how to help and other resources on family separation
The administration’s recent policy of separating children from their parents at the border has a wide range of repercussions. Meanwhile, due to deportations and enforcement actions, family separations also occur on a regular basis across the country, far away from the border. We've compiled resources including suggestions for how people can help and facts about the situation.
Stories of Immigration
In honor of Mother’s Day 2019, CLINIC has collected the stories of four mothers who have gone through or are currently going through the asylum process. It is our hope that these stories illustrate the experience of motherhood under extreme circumstances, and how they are connected by perseverance, love, and hope.
Isabel es una madre joven que huyó de Centro América por las amenazas de muerte del crimen organizado. Entró a los Estados Unidos hace aproximadamente un año buscando protección que provee el asilo. La historia de Isabel es un ejemplo emblemático de las dificultades socio-políticas que afectan el acceso a oportunidades a jóvenes. Isabel tiene la esperanza de un futuro estable y sano para su familia. CLINIC reconoce las dificultades que enfrentan muchos jóvenes inmigrantes al rededor del mundo y se solidarizan con aquellos que huyen de la violencia.
- Xirena Pants 050826 RedｘMulticolor XS
- Zara Mink Shimmery Palazzo Trousers Size S, M
- B24 Sexy Ann Summers Keisha 2 Way Lace Dress New With Tags
- Dubia Muslim Cardigan Abaya Kaftan Open Front Jilbab Maxi Women Dress Arab Robe
- Julie Haus leather silk sleeveless dress green grey size 12
- Muslim Women Open Front Long Sleeve Maxi Dress Kaftan Jilbab Islam Cardigan Robe
- Old Navy Paisley Design Yoga Capri Pants SzM EUC
- Tara -Plus Size Fashion Lace Bra - Apricot Striped,36F
- VTG TALBOTS Red & White Floral Short Sleeve Shirt Dress - FIt Flare Mid Calf - 6
- Adriano goldschmied Womens The Prima bluee Dark Wash Cigarette Jeans 25 BHFO 6320
- Chelsea And purple 28 bluee Womens Denim Jeans Destroyed Stone Wash Stretch
- Fantasie Samantha FL2270 W Armature,Soutien-Gorge sans Bretelle Ivoire (Ivoire)
- Joie Womens Crop Demi Cropped Pant, 24
- Miss Me Womens Dark Denim Boot Cut Jeans Size 26x33 JP514B2 Fleur-de-lis Bling
- NWT WOMEN'S BLANK NYC JEANS Size 29 Skinny Classique Chain Toker Pant Distressed
- Silikon Brust Predhesen Künstlicher Crossdress CD TV F Cup TG
Featured Resources & Analysis
CLINIC submitted a letter to USCIS Director Cissna on May 16, 2019 with recommendations to address and correct its erroneous rejection of Forms I-765 filed by Liberian DED holders. In summary, CLINIC recommends that USCIS should: automatically extend all Liberian DED holders EADs for the 12-month DED period; conduct outreach to ensure the Liberian community has accurate information; and investigate the root causes of the error, make its findings available to the public, and take corrective action to avoid replication.
USCIS mistakenly rejected approximately 155 Liberian DED employment authorization applications (Form I-765) filed prior to May 8, 2019. A computer coding error at the Chicago Lockbox caused the cases to be rejected during initial screening. As a result, USCIS issued rejection notices erroneously stating that the “country...is not currently eligible for DED.”
SILVER SPRING, Maryland – A California federal judge took an appropriate first step April 8 by issuing a Stella Mccartney Stirrup Wool Pant that temporarily halts the administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, said CLINIC Executive Director Anna Gallagher. The Migrant Protection Protocols, as the administration calls the policy, force non-Mexican asylum applicants to stay in Mexico while waiting for their cases to be heard.
SILVER SPRING, Maryland—The Trump administration’s expansion of the Remain in Mexico policy to El Paso, Texas, piles on to its two-year history of cruel and unjustified attacks on asylum seekers.