Make the Most of Your World
The Peace Corps
We take a different approach to making a difference. If you are inspired by impact that is hands-on, grassroots-driven, and lasting, get to know us.
60s Style Real Suede Dress By ASOS - Size 10 BNWT
Around the world, your voice matters.
Our agriculture sector is growing
Agriculture Volunteers work with small-scale farmers and families to increase food security and production.
Take on New Challenges
From leading health campaigns to boosting local entrepreneurship to teaching digital literacy, we offer a range of opportunities for making a difference. If you need help finding the best fit, contact a recruiter.
- NEW NWT LILLY PULITZER Liza capri capris pants 160 White Citron, Size 0
- NWT Lauren James Women's Poplin Flat Front 3 Inseam Light bluee Shorts Medium
- Pink Snake Print Side Slit Wrap Front Cami Jumpsuit
- Sexy Bikini Set Geomtric modern design Padded Push Up Swimsuit Women Swimwear
- Topshop Petite Pink Beige Floral Wrap Midi Skirt Size 14 UK US 10 Blogger
- Woman’ Leather Pants Size 30 In Brown. NWT
- ONZIE Workout Legging City Skyline Skyscraper bluee orange Small Medium EUC Run
- BODEN Purple Green Print Cotton Casual Smart Shift Dress, Size 12 Reg
- Fontana 2.0 VERIANA women black 81060
King of Lesotho: Peace Corps volunteers ‘putting people first’
Peace Corps Volunteers in Malawi reached an incredible 10,604 (!!!) community members with literacy-promoting activities on DEAR Day. That's more than ten thousand people reached in a single day!
Peace Corps Response: Short term. High impact.
Peace Corps Life: Answers. Life Hacks. Perspectives.
Check out our Media Library to get a view of the world.
After service, connect and stay active in the Peace Corps community.