Illinoisans will soon pay more for gasoline and cigarettes. Those are just two tax increases needed to pay for a $45 billion infrastructure plan, which includes money from sports betting and additional casinos.
Illinois is poised to become the 11 th state to legalize recreational marijuana after lawmakers approved a massive 610-page proposal that is touted as one of the most equitable in the country.
Doctor burnout is costing the U.S. health care system a lot — roughly $4.6 billion a year, according to a study published this week in the Annals of Internal Medicine . "Everybody who goes into medicine knows that it's a stressful career and that it's a lot of hard work," says Lotte Dyrbye , a physician and professor of medicine at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., who co-authored the study. She says the medical profession now carries an increasing load of paperwork and bureaucracy, adding...
- Michael Wolff Defends His Reporting Of New Trump Tell-All
- Leah Chase, The 'Queen Of Creole Cuisine,' Dies At 96
- Stinking Rich? Malaysia Aims To Cash In On China's Durian Craze
- Virginia Beach Gunman Shot 2 Department Bosses In His Workplace Rampage
- Massive Cruise Ship Crashes Into Port In Venice, Injuring At Least 5
- Pritzker Issues Second Flood Disaster Proclamation
- Womens Girl Runway Denim Jeans Sleeveless Western Cowboy Mini Dresses Slim Fit
- Ameren Illinois Issues Fundraising Challenge for Dream Center Peoria
- Flooding Closes Spoon River Road
- Womens porcelain QiPao cheongsam mermaid Wedding Party Ball Prom Long Dress @T5
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Great vintage condition.”|
|Material:||100% Cotton||Style:||Empire Waist, Maxi|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Mexico||Size Type:||Regular|
Does not apply
Out and About
Leah Chase, the New Orleans chef known for her legendary Creole cuisine and for her role as a pioneer of the civil rights era, died on Saturday at the age of 96.
As executive chef and co-owner of Dooky Chase's restaurant, Chase made the eatery a hub for the African American community of New Orleans and a meeting place for organizers of the civil rights movement.
- Do Nothing Club One Piece
- FREE SHIP Gorgeous NWT TC Purple KALEIDOSCOPE LuLaRoe Leggings MAJOR UNICORN
- J BRAND Bronze color Leather Jeans Sz 29
- LC Lauren Conrad Striped Linen Cotton blend Pants Elastic Waist Panel Size 6
- Mara Hoffman Women's Arcadia Lace-up Front Bustier One Piece Swimsuit SIZE SMALL
- New Legging Jeggings Stretchy Bob Dylan 70s
- NWT in Bag Anthropologie 78 red embroidered shorts Sz 27-Fast Shipping
- Pendleton Red Pleated Tartain Wool Skirt Size 10 Runs small 26 waist
- SCYE Skirts 008458 bluee 36