Make the Most of Your World
The Peace Corps
We take a different approach to making a difference. If you are inspired by impact that is hands-on, grassroots-driven, and lasting, get to know us.
J BRAND Women's Hydra Print Jeans 620O241HP Multi color Size 26 RRP 227 BCF72
Around the world, your voice matters.
Take on New Challenges
From leading health campaigns to boosting local entrepreneurship to teaching digital literacy, we offer a range of opportunities for making a difference. If you need help finding the best fit, contact a recruiter.
- Freizeit Hose Röhre Streifen Tunnelzug Casual
- J BRAND High Waisted Tailored Flare Jeans Size 28 NWOT Dark bluee 80’s Hippy (002
- LE FOGLIE COSTUME women INTERO BEACHWEAR TAGLIA 3 COPPA C
- Met in Jeans jeans Women's bluee Spring-Summer cod. 102709 AU
- NEW WHOLESALE LOT WOMEN MIX CLOTHS MIX SIZE NO. 14 TOTAL 83 PCS
- NWT GUESS By Marciano Embellished Scarlet Shorts Size 23, 0, XS
- Paul Smith gonna tubino in fresco mohair, summer mohair blend pencil skirt
- Sexy black Mono con rivetes en brazos GB 8.10.12
- TIGERLILY sz 8 womens floral print shorts 
- Wilfred Aritzia Aubine Shorts, Sz 2 (Retail 85)
- 84 DESIGUAL sz S WOMENS DRESS MIDI MID-CALF VISCOSE STRETCH EMBROIDERED FESTIVE
King of Lesotho: Peace Corps volunteers ‘putting people first’
Peace Corps Volunteers in Malawi reached an incredible 10,604 (!!!) community members with literacy-promoting activities on DEAR Day. That's more than ten thousand people reached in a single day!
Peace Corps Response: Short term. High impact.
Peace Corps Life: Answers. Life Hacks. Perspectives.
Check out our Media Library to get a view of the world.
After service, connect and stay active in the Peace Corps community.
Explore Where We Go
Peace Corps Volunteers serve in over 60 countries. Find your place in the world.View all countries
22% of Volunteers serve in this region